The simple way to manage your rental and investment properties ongoing maintenance.
Property porter provides a simple and effective way to manage your property from one location, anywhere where in the world. You can manage and track the progress of all ongoing and ad-hoc maintenance of your property.
The pro-active nature of Property Porter means you will avoid potential expensive maintenance costs by staying across all maintenance tasks in your property portfolio.
This could be that single investment property you may own or manage, your private holiday home, or as an agent or larger landlord, your full portfolio of properties.
More people are now renting properties than any other time, and this is only set to increase. This is placing more demand on property owners and agents to attend to problems faster and with greater transparency. More accountability is also being placed on the owner and agent, and this is where property porter can help.
If you are a Landlord or property owner
- Stay informed when tenants or real estate agents require maintenance tasks to be completed.
- Get full visibility of the jobs undertaken by the tradesperson that has been deployed to fix the problem.
- Avoid future repair costs by getting notifications from agents, tenants or the tradesperson at all stages of the work and identify unattended issues
- Know if the work has been completed to your satisfaction
If you are an agent
- Instantly see which properties have new, pending or overdue maintenance tasks that need to be completed.
- Keep the landlord and tenant ‘In the loop’ during maintenance tasks, and see instantly which tasks are taking too long to complete.
- Use our innovative web dashboard to see all reported maintenance tasks and their progress. This keeps both the landlord and tenant happy. This also keeps your tradespeople happy as they can pitch for more work and help reduce costs.
If you are a Tennant
- Take control over the things that are important to you which need to be repaired or attended to.
- Simply and effectively log the problem you need to be repaired fast and effectively - from simple broken bulbs to serious damp walls or falling ceilings
- Keep important records for yourself, creating transparency and ensuring your landlord or agent stays on top of your issues
If you are a tradesperson
- Increase your earnings by accepting jobs from landlords and real estate agents easily and quickly.
- Easily quote for jobs, get instant feedback on wins, do the work and document the work done to get your invoices paid quicker for your completed work.
- Avoid travel time and costs by registering and be visible to lots of landlords and agents in your chosen areas for work
7, Ridgmount Street,